Course Brief :
With online and offline worlds today saturated with images, standing out from the millions of smartphone snaps has never been more challenging. While an “ah, it’s all been done before” attitude won’t help. Thinking and seeing differently will. This online and interactive course with professional photographer, David Bathgate, will get you moving in just this direction.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply camera controls - shutter speed, aperture and ISO - as means to expanded photographic expression
- Use composition in unconventional ways to bring tension, "feel" and emotion to your photos
- Mix flash with ambient light to add drama to pictures you make
- Interpret scenes and subjects according to your vision - your personal way of seeing the world
What you will need:
- Digital SLR or mirrorless compact camera (If shooting film, you will need access to a scanner in order to digitize your work for upload to the TCI website)
- Selection of lenses from wide-angle to medium telephoto
- Computer with photo-processing software (e.g. Photoshop)
- A light but study tripod would be beneficial
- Self-motivation to get the most from this instructor-interactive course
No reviews yet.