Introduction to Photographic Composition
Course Price: $229.00 U.S.
For moving beyond “snap-shots” to creating “Photographs,” this 4-lesson online photography course will give you hands-on experience with just how to do it. We’ll cover the “rules” of photographic composition, when and why the rules should be ignored and how this all can be creatively applied to your own unique vision with a camera. This is a foundation photography course you just can’t afford to miss.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify meaningful compositional elements
- Incorporate the rules of composition into your own photography
- Recognize how you as a photographer can evoke mood and emotion
- Seek out avenues for photographic inspiration
- Shoot with intention
What you will need:
- Camera of any kind (mobile phone cameras count!). Scanning will be necessary if using film.
- Computer (or mobile phone) with post-processing software, such as Photoshop or Lightroom (mobile alternatives would be Snapseed, VSCO, etc.)
- Elements of Visual Art & Design / Principles of Art
- Rules of Composition (Part 1 of 2)
- Rules of Composition (Part 2 of 2)
- Evoking Mood & Emotion, Finding Inspiration
Enroll on this Course:
No reviews present.